Bug Fixes and New Client Work

This last week was filled with bug fixes and new client work at Vigil HQ. Late last week we discovered an issue with the iOS Client that was causing issues when freshly installed on a new device. We fixed the bug, and pushed a new build to Apple. They approved our expedited review, and we were ablet to get out a new release on Friday (v2.1.4). 

We've also been fixing bugs and improving our backend services. Most people see the clients, but behind the scenes are numerout servers that perform the monitoring, collect statistics, and serve up data to the web and iOS clients. We rolled out a few updates this last week with some small improvements and bug fixes.

Work still continues on the Android client. Hopefully we'll have more news on this front soon. In the meantime, have a great February, and as always—stay vigilant.